- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Defining and documenting the project vision, goals and deliverable's that support business goals in cooperation with senior management and stakeholders.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve the project goals.
- Coordination and communication with all departments and external parties to hold a meeting to present goals.
- Prepare a detailed Blueprint client requirements document containing all project specifications and review it with the customer and obtain their approval.
- Perform an analysis of the main and subsidiary tasks of the project and work break down structure.
- Coordinate and work directly with SME experts, Instructional Designers, designers and software development team, Data Processing team, Quality Control, Marketing, Sales, etc., to build effective educational content.
- Follow-up daily the implementation of the plan according to the specific dates, percentage of adjustments and extent of commitment by each team through the agreed stages of work.
- Preparing weekly and monthly follow-up reports that explain the performance of each team and the percentage of deviation KPI and its impact on time, quality and cost, while resolving problems that hinder the achievement of goals and present them to senior management.
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Publishing and Printing