Skills And Tools:
For the next Academic Year 2020/2021, EBIS is hiring KG teachers with the following job description and requirements.
- Teaching all areas of the curriculum and make education profile and assessment job.
- Planning, preparing and presenting differentiated lessons that cater the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote the social, mental, and physical growth of the children, followed by observation and evaluation of the children’s performance.
- Provide a variety of materials and learning resources for children to explore, manipulate and use both in learning activities and in imaginative play through a positive learning environment.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of Kindergarten programs across ELS schools.
- Organizing and taking part for school events, outings and activities.
- Substitute absent teachers job requirements.
- Follow school calendar and policies.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Alexandria Resident
- Qualified to deal with children aged between 3-6 years
- Awareness of teaching phonetics
- 2 or more years of experience in teaching kindergarten
- Exposure in international curriculum such as PYP/ IPC/IEYC would be an added advantage.
- Education certificate is highly preferred
- International School graduates are preferred
- Native speakers and bilinguals are highly welcomed to apply
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibits self-motivation, high work standards and attention to detail.