- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonuses and benefits such as; Paid time off, Discounted transportation and discounted tuition fees for teachers' students, Professional development and more.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
For the next Academic Year 2020/2021, EBIS is hiring KG teachers with the following job description and requirements.
- Teaching all areas of the curriculum and make education profile and assessment job.
- Planning, preparing and presenting differentiated lessons that cater the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote the social, mental, and physical growth of the children, followed by observation and evaluation of the children’s performance.
- Provide a variety of materials and learning resources for children to explore, manipulate and use both in learning activities and in imaginative play through a positive learning environment.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of Kindergarten programs across ELS schools.
- Organizing and taking part for school events, outings and activities.
- Substitute absent teachers job requirements.
- Follow school calendar and policies.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Egyptian British International School EBIS founded 2007 is a subsidiary department of Egyptian Language School founded 1994. For more than 25 years ,the school's highly qualified teachers and staff are dedicated to prepare the students for life beyond schooling following the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian British International School