- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Consider holding virtual interviews to limit contact wherever possible. There are many free or low cost tools that make interviews easy such as Google Hangouts or ZOOM
Create and oversee supply chain strategy to support corporate revenue growth and contribute to operating profit through material quality, cost savings, and sharp delivery programs.
Set, control and implement all procedures and regulations inside the Supply chain department which enable the department to take its course toward achieving the company overall targets.
- Create and oversee supply chain strategy to support corporate revenue growth and contribute to operating profit through material quality, cost savings, and sharp delivery programs.
- Set strategies of the total company supply chain Department include material planning, balanced sourcing module, effective use of material, controlled storing and organized distribution at all distribution centers and clients.
- Create, lead and implement supply chain strategies and guidelines within the Business Unit, making sure processes are adhered in line with company policy & procedure.
- Optimize supply chain service delivery by investing in higher-value activities and strategic enterprise sourcing projects with internal business units.
- Reduce process cycle time on the PR to PO approval by improving sourcing, negotiating contract terms and supplier management processes.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Retail Wholesale Trade