- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Implement the continuous improvement process on the manufacturing site, while optimizing on the people and equipment resources, to achieve the organizational and functional objectives.
- Recommending strategies and plans to eliminate gaps ensuring implementation of the plan to achieve required results.
- Preparing budget plans for new initiatives and monitor relevant spending.
- Acting as a change agent for new initiatives ensuring smooth transition, effective communication and awareness across all levels of manufacturing manpower.
- Coordinating improvement initiatives and development projects across all manufacturing functions / sites to ensure full alignment and resources' optimization.
- Developing and deliver status report to management pointing out the initiatives, progress, problems and corrective actions.
- Attending and act as an active member of the monthly Manufacturing Leadership Team meetings.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering.
Experience: 5-7 Years of experience in a similar field.
Languages: Excellent command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- MS Word Skills Intermediate
- MS Excel Skills Advanced
- MS PowerPoint Advanced
- MS Outlook Skills Advanced
About this Company
Edita is a leading FMCG company in Egypt & the Middle East. The company holds a leading market share in each of its five segments, a success driven by the company’s reputation for quality and affordability. With five state-of-the-art production facilities encompassing 29...
See all Careers and Jobs at Edita Food Industries