- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maximise profitable sales and achieve quantitative and qualitative sales objectives established.
- Open new sales channels by doing daily visits out to banks and sub-dealers, attend and participate in the seasonable exhibitions.
- Handle the sales deals (data entry of the customers, follow up on the documentary cycle and financial process).
- Prepare required sales activity reports and statistics in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure courteous, professional support to walk-in customers and other branch visitors, answer their inquiries on product features and options, and make every effort to meet their needs.
- Participate actively in the management of complaints filed by associated customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Sell and promote the company’s services like Drive, insurance, trade-in and service programs.
- Offer new products and accessories to customers.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing
About this Company
GB Auto (Ghabbour) is Egypt’s leading automotive company with a dominant position in the Egyptian market with the largest market share in Passenger Cars in Egypt and with ongoing expansion plans in the Middle East region with existing presence in more than 5 countries (Egypt,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghabbour Auto