- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Independent, self-driven, self-managed technical team lead with cross-functional development knowledge. Able to monitor and track team activities
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building a Portal with a Micro-services architecture which will be hosted on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Manage the full SDLC and preparing demos for the client.
- Building automation cycle for the whole product
- Handle any technical communications with the offshore/onshore teams.
- Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
- Team coach, facilitator, mentor, conflict resolver.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 6+ years of experience in Node.js and related technologies and frameworks.
- Strong experience in Agile “Scrum” methodology
- Very good English language is necessary.
- Java (JDK8 +)
- Spring Boot
- Node JS (Express)
- Proficient experience with CI/CD
- Proficient experience with DevOps tools
- Solid experience with Micro-service architecture.
Having the following skills is a plus
- React / Redux
- Cloud computing experience (preferably Azure VM, Buckets, AKS)
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure DevOps
- Application monitoring
About this Company
CrossWorkers is a Danish offshoring company working in the software development sector, supplying our clients with professional IT resources. The company has been in business since 2009 and provides excellent services within offshoring software development. The headquarters...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossWorkers