- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We support the Kingdom’s largest and most complex organizations across all industries in delivering Enterprise Transformation with clear mission to support our customers to grow better not just bigger focusing on efficiency and not just effectiveness.
We are currently searching for an enthusiastic and innovative Customer Success Support Engineer to work on our Support Team supporting and implementing Alnafitha’s Cloud IaaA/PaaS services.
We’re a team of technology driven individuals with a curiosity for how things work and a passion for designing and building reliable, scalable, and efficient implementations. This position will require high cooperation with other teams from project management, sales and business development. We’re always striving to learn more, expand our skills and grow our teammates,
Primary Focused Domain(s): IaaS, PaaS
- Provide support, troubleshooting, and solutions to complex problems. This involves dealing with difficult situations including complaint handling, sensitive customers and mission critical support.
- Improving the overall customer experience serving as the customer advocate within Alnafitha and playing a key role in assisting our clients to maximize their investment in Technlogy.
- Provide the following services: Proactive Services: Services which promote customer health through Risk Assessments, Health Checks, Code Reviews, or other similar offerings.
- Reactive and 24x7 Critical Situations support: Reactive services which address the most critical customer issues.
- Dedicated Support: Engagements that strengthen customer relationships and IT infrastructure & application effectiveness through dedicated support delivery.
- Ad hoc Services: Short and time limited engagements focused towards customer specific issue remediation or support (e.g. Chalk Talks).
- Workshops and Training: Deliver technical training for customer knowledge transfer and for helping customers to consume their products and services.
- Presenting and demonstrating Alnafitha’ S services to customers.
- Build scope of work/low level technical scope based on the business requirements.
- Deliver technical implementation and solution design within Alnafitha’ services.
- Assist customers with migrating legacy applications to a cloud optimized architecture.
- Deliver technical process documentation.
- Assist in representing Alnafitha in any forum (i.e. seminars, technical or marketing, conferences event)
- Mentor other team members on deployed solutions and best practices.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Consulting Services Information Technology Services
To excel in this position, you will need to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- ITIL Foundation (Must)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (Must)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect professional (Must)
- Experience in the following technology: 5+ (Microsoft Azure and AWS)
- Experience working with Microsoft Server products alongside Microsoft Azure IaaS/ PaaS and experience with troubleshooting, configuring and supporting Network and Hybrid scenarios.
- Architecture and design experience with core Amazon Web Services infrastructure services such as EC2, S3, VPC, Route53 is required.
- Hands-on experience with implementing ancillary services such as AWS Config, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Systems Manager.
- Working knowledge in several areas of Azure / AWS PaaS and/or IaaS, such as Azure deployment, ARM template, Application Insights, PowerShell Scripting, Security, High Availability, Azure Storage, Azure Virtual Machine, Backup / Disaster Recovery, Patching, Clustering, service resilience, SQL Azure, ADLS and distributed systems etc.
- Experienced in DevOps and knowledge of Azure Web Aps, Service Fabric and .NET (Preferred)
- Knowledge of networking concepts including DNS, VPNs, Firewalls and load balancers.
- Strong scripting abilities with Bash, Python, Ruby or PowerShell.
- Being able to handle complex cloud implementation like disaster recover, Azure/AWS SAP.
- High sense of responsibility and ownership, acting like owner in what you do.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Being able to work on their own or in a team
- Being able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situation
- Handling many tasks & responsibilities
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Business travels could be required up to 60% [covered by the company].
- Must be available for duty role (24/7, 1 week in 4), definitely NOT a 8 to 5 worker.
- Working on Weekends, Holidays or outside the business hours could be required [covered by the company].
About this Company
Alnafitha International founded since 1993 in Saudi Arabia is a leading independent provider of IT services and solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alnafitha
Alnafitha provides consistent processes and tools combined with the right skills at the right time and place. We design IT solutions that...