- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Site Supervision on all Electrical, Light Current networks and systems implementation.
- Preparation of workshop and as-built drawings and submitting them for approval from consultant.
- Preparation of technical catalogs & items selection and submitting them for approval from consultant.
- Preparation of Materials list.
- Preparation of LUX, Filling Ratio, V.D, Short Circuit Calculations.
- Preparation of daily reports, weekly plans, and any other site documentation.
- Preparation of Quantities Per Spaces (QPS) Sheet.
- Preparation of Subcontractors Payment Certificates.
- Monitoring site progress and quality of electrical works and compliance with approved shop drawings and installation schedules.
- Full responsible to hand over the work to Consultant / Client.
- Material control with full coordination with Purchasing Department.
- Lead and supervise the electromechanical labor or subcontractor work.
- Lead the subcontractor & Labors & technicians to finalize the work within the time schedule.
- Submit the daily report to manager
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Consulting Services Engineering Services
About this Company
ECC is a leading construction contractor primarily focused on new home building and renovation, institutional and high end commercial projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Contracting Centre