- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
27,000 to 32,000 EGP per month, Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Alnafitha ITM Consultation team is a team that contributes to Alnafitha services by providing best practices and excellence methodologies in the domains of ITSM, GRC, IT Quality and Enterprise Architecture.
We are currently searching for an enthusiastic and innovative Enterprise Architecture Consultant to work on our Enterprise Strategy Team in Alnafitha.
We’re a team of excellence driven individuals with a curiosity for how to optimize and enhance practices and a passion for designing and building reliable, practical, effective and efficient operation models. This position will require high cooperation with other teams from project management, sales and business development. We’re always striving to learn more, expand our skills and grow our teammates,
Primary Focused Domain(s): EA/Strategy/DT
- Develop applications and data architecture artifacts as per TOGAF framework
- Develop IT strategic plans and e-transformation roadmaps
- Responsible for writing RFPs/Technical Proposals for the defined target enterprise architecture and supporting the tendering process
- Responsible for conducting technical quality assurance to support our clients in establishing IT solutions through reviewing, evaluating, and challenging artifacts produced by vendors
- Responsible for defining EA and SOA governance policies and procedures per client requirements
- Responsible for responding to RFPs related to Enterprise Architecture and SOA domains
8 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Consulting Services Information Technology Services
To excel in this position, you will need to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Software Engineering or equivalent.
- TOGAF Advanced (Must)
- IT4IT (Preferred)
- ARIS, Mega or iServer (preferred)
- 8-10 years of proven experience in Enterprise Architecture consultation
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise architecture frameworks and best practices, including TOGAF and Zachman. IT4IT is preferred.
- Previous hands-on technical experience in application/solution design and development
- Knowledge and Exposure around digital transformation and cloud including Azure, AWS, Google etc.
- Knowledge and exposure around user XLAs and user experience monitoring.
- Knowledge and exposure around new enterprise application services
- Demonstrated experience in working on enterprise/large entities on solution architecture design and delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in working on/and leading team in enterprise level EA/Strategy/Digital Transformation consultation projects
- Exceptional technical documentation skills
- Good understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) including architecture, modeling, and data architecture
- Experience working across private and public sectors across EMEA – particularly in GCC.
- High sense of responsibility and ownership, acting like owner in what you do.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Being able to work on their own or in a team
- Being able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situation
- Handling many tasks & responsibilities
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Business travels could be required up to 70% [covered by the company].
About this Company
Alnafitha International founded since 1993 in Saudi Arabia is a leading independent provider of IT services and solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alnafitha
Alnafitha provides consistent processes and tools combined with the right skills at the right time and place. We design IT solutions that...