- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assists in initiating ongoing new activities to keep having healthy environment for patients.
- Follow up the complaints with management till resolving it and provide customer with appropriate feedbacks within a strict time limit.
- Supports daily & weekly reports
- Sending the discharge cases for Lab manager
- Sending a welcoming messages to new entrance patients
- Sending report for cash and credit patients with doctor name and required procedures or service to be sent to the call center for follow up.
- Sending rounds reports with bed numbers and nursing ratio
- Handling the DAMA cases.
- Make Rounds in ICU, CCU, inpatients.
- Assists in collecting data about patient care problems, prepares reports, analyzes trends, and reports information to appropriate departments for action.
- Interacts with patients/families/customers and utilizes feedback to improve and reinforce satisfaction
- Maintains a continuous customer satisfaction level to all patients by preventing or handling their complaints either Official or unofficial.
- Boost word of mouth by providing best-in class service before, during and after patients stay
- Holding customer satisfaction surveys for diverse hospital services.
- Develop and implement initiatives related to patient experience.
- Continuously improve patient experience measurements for improved outcomes.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Motivated by the Islamic Andalusian era, during which humanity was blessed with the foundations of today's modern civilization in aspects of knowledge, science and medicine, Andalusia group was founded to uphold the noble principles and values inspired by this wonderful age to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Andalusia Group