- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly Bonus
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- The Pega Engineer position is responsible for the design, architecture, and implementation of Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) based solutions. In these roles, you will demonstrate strong analytical and communications skills as well as draw upon your solid, hands-on development experience with Pega software.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Pega 7 platform.
- Implement Pega solutions that adhere to platform best practices.
- Assist the Lead System Architect with development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with other members of the team both offshore and onshore.
- Will be responsible for Coding and unit testing using Pega OOTB features based on the design provided by the Lead System Architect.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform hand off and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge