Network Skills (recommended at CCNA level)
- Firewalling Knowledge CISCO, Juniper (Prefer FortiGate)
- Microsoft Infrastructure Knowledge (MS Infrastructure, Active Directory, Configure DNS, add remove users and privileges … etc)
- Basic IP Telephony skills
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Computer Engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience in system administration.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge of system security techniques.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products and systems.
- Good knowledge of Network basics.
- Good knowledge of security basics.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Cloud services (O365).
- V. Good in Virtualization (Hyper-V).
- V. Good in Active Directory, Exchange and SCCM.
- V. Good in Backup tools (Symantec and Veeam).
- Microsoft Certified “MCITP or MCSA” is preferred.
- CCNA and/or CCNP certifications highly preferred.
- Experience in managing Windows servers in an enterprise environment, MCSE/MCITP is a plus