- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Remote access solution support: VPN and Remote Desktop Services.
- Support LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, patches, security systems, cloud, and network infrastructure, especially Sophos.
- Installing and integrating new server hardware and applications
- Responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of various technologies managed by the IT department.
- Manage and monitor Data Center Components like Servers and UPS.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for current performance and future upgrades.
- Microsoft Infrastructure Knowledge (MS Infrastructure, Active directory, Configure DNS, add remove users and privileges … etc)
- Responsible for all servers in terms of administration, daily health check.
- Responsible for all backups and restores through Symantec Backup Exec & Veeam Solutions.
- Kaspersky security center operations (Protection & Encryption)
- Guide and support service desk team members as 2nd layer of support for all cases and issues
- Ensure the effectiveness and execution of incident management, risk management, and problem.
- Interface with vendors, as necessary, to solve technical issues
- Perform new hardware and OS installations, patching, and upgrades
- Work closely with other infrastructure and application teams, including database administrators, network and security teams, and assist in overall implementation and troubleshooting.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Network Skills (recommended at CCNA level)
- Firewalling Knowledge CISCO, Juniper (Prefer FortiGate)
- Microsoft Infrastructure Knowledge (MS Infrastructure, Active Directory, Configure DNS, add remove users and privileges … etc)
- Basic IP Telephony skills
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Computer Engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience in system administration.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge of system security techniques.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products and systems.
- Good knowledge of Network basics.
- Good knowledge of security basics.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Cloud services (O365).
- V. Good in Virtualization (Hyper-V).
- V. Good in Active Directory, Exchange and SCCM.
- V. Good in Backup tools (Symantec and Veeam).
- Microsoft Certified “MCITP or MCSA” is preferred.
- CCNA and/or CCNP certifications highly preferred.
- Experience in managing Windows servers in an enterprise environment, MCSE/MCITP is a plus