- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maintaining the relationship with Auditors, Banks, Tax Authorities, EDF and other governmental organizations.
- Handle Statutory requirements of 3 existing companies and new companies, ensure secretarial and tax compliance.
- Ensure hygiene of accounts and maintain oversight on the treasury and accounts payable functions
- Partner with Profit Center Heads and Country head to ensure appropriate controls are in place.
- Ensure Controllership, Business partnering, value manager and performance manager roles are played well through adequate Collaboration
- Identify areas of improvement in all operations of the company including manufacturing and Set systems and processes to control and manage the financial and commercial operations.
- Prepare Budgets and manage cash flows to ensure efficient execution of plans, such that controls can be exercised for actual performance;
- Ensure timely and accurate management reporting.
- Direct and review project costing and accounting to ensure complete controllership and profitability analyses of projects.
- Conduct financial and variance analyses with respect to operations. To do a thorough variance analysis and corrective action. Also, do timely preparation and release of financial results; effective MIS analysis.
- Oversight of IT & Legal Functions.
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing