- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
The network officer assists the Network team leader and network manager to manage network of Medical providers, locally and overseas, by supervising and evaluating the processes of the department closely.
- Responsible for managing the Network Provider contractual documents and updated provider database
- Collaboration with local Business unit to deliver network requirements locally
- Support the Team of Medical Provider Management resources locally, where applicable..
- Support the network Manager in Consolidation, Integration, Maintenance & Development of Medical Provider Network in the Region
- Support the Medical Provider Managers to deliver best cost-based provider agreements in applicable region, notably by conducting and overseeing the following data analysis initiatives and periodic provider reporting
- Support on implementation of regional and local Medical Provider Network capacity
- Ensures close, professional and efficient relations with existing Medical Provider networks.
- Negotiates Direct Provider tariffs to maintain a comprehensive network at an optimized cost as per line manager
- Maintains and updates the existing Medical Provider contract agreement records in alignment with Company legal and compliance policy.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance