- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop the annual business plan and The company’s budget as per company’s strategic direction.
- GET approval on company’s budget from Board of Directors.
- Recommend Company’s strategic plan that aims at maximizing company’s market share and profitability.
- Develop marketing strategy to increase sales and improve company image.
- Develop and amend pricing strategies as per market’s and
- competitors’ analysis.
- Set Company Objectives and the required strategies to achieve these objectives.
- Maintain that every department’s internal processes are in alignment the company policies and procedures.
- Analyze probable deals and estimate the company participation in tenders.
- Evaluate all factors that might affect market planning like: The Economic environment, competitiveness and legal circumstances in the country.
- Evaluate operation results and take corrective actions if needed.
- Recommend addition, removal or sales of any of company assets.
- Review and approve company’s financial reports.
- Maintain good relationships with the governmental entities, customers and suppliers.
- Approve all stocktaking amendments by the end of the year.
- Approve all company’s expenses and purchases.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services Manufacturing
Academic and professional qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in construction engineering is a must. MBA is a plus
- Previous experience as General Manager.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in construction field.