- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Inspect red and white meat and continue to check incoming items for food stores, restaurants and buffets, and to ensure the implementation of food safety system procedures.
- Check all types of white and red meat according to their type and their source live or slaughtered in order to ensure their safety.
- Follow up on storing meat and foodstuffs in refrigerated and frozen refrigerators and foodstuff stores in order to ensure the safety of the storage environment.
- Follow up and execute work instructions, health requirements and food safety management system procedures in all the company's restaurants in order to maintain the effectiveness of the implementation of the ISO 22000 system.
- Follow up the implementation of ISO 22000 food safety management system procedures for restaurants, buffets, dining halls, food stores and their accessories.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Manufacturing
- Bachelor degree of Veterinary.
- Experience should be 3-5 years.
- Very good in Microsoft office programs.
- Good Commend of written and verbal English.
- Has good knowledge of food safety specially ISO 22000.
Transportation will provide from the below areas:
- Beni Suef Government(Beni suef-Wasta-Naser) Resident are highly preferred
- Giza Government (Atfeh-Elayyat) Resident are highly preferred
- Helwan Government (15th of may) Resident are highly preferred.
- El Fayoom Government (Taymay-Damo-Senors) Resident are highly preferred.
About this Company
Elaraby Group - an Egyptian joint stock family enterprise, established in 1964 and engaged in both manufacturing and marketing engineering products, is to contribute to the development of the Egyptian economy,The Group is dedicated to providing high quality products that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elaraby Group