Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a trendsetting online marketer to be responsible for creating and maintaining online marketing strategies aimed at promoting the brand, and generating interest in the products and services of the company. You should demonstrate creativity and ensure the online image of the business is effective and attracts customers.
To be successful as an online marketer, you should have knowledge of digital marketing tactics, have strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate excellent writing and graphic skills. Ultimately, a high-level online marketer should be able to multitask well, display creativity and keep abreast with the latest industry developments.
Job Description: -
- Creating a social media strategy that meets the business and marketing objectives set by the team.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to evaluate customer segments and create customer segmentation groups for focused targeted marketing based on customer profiling.
- Develop brand presence through digital marketing and e-commerce channels.
- Creating and managing all digital advertising campaigns such as Facebook Ads Manager / Google AdWords. including search engine marketing.
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation (Arabic - English)
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner.
- Track and report on Ads campaign and analyzing data.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners if there.
- Generating content for the website and social media.
- Improve search-engine rankings
- Developing social media strategies to drive online traffic to the company website/social media platforms
- Tracking conversion rates – what worked, what didn’t, and why?
- Implementing paid search, PPC, and SEO strategies/campaigns.
- Planning and executing digital marketing budgets
- Staying on top and review new technology trends and opportunities to ensure the company remains a digital marketing leader within the industry, and in digital marketing space
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Prepare email campaigns to send out to customers
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Media, Communication
- A minimum of two up to five years of experience in online marketing especially in travel\transportation industry
- Google AdWords and Analytics Certifications are a plus
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Strong analytical skills a must
- Excellent eye for details
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Excellent Arabic and English skills, both written and oral