- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Develops and drives credible and productive long-term relation with customers, by understanding their business needs and providing tailored value propositions, being the orchestrator of the relationships with accounts
You are responsible for
- Develop, maintain and improve of the relations a limited number of key accounts to keep or to set Philips as preferred supplier.
- Initializing and coordinating all Philips efforts to the accounts in order to maximize the output of the sales group.
- Creates, together with marketing, services and supply chain teams, the optimal offers to the accounts.
- Creates an account plan for each account for 2 years in which budgeted targets are translated into specific strategy and actions per account as part of the operational plan of the sales group.
- Creates and implements action programs for and with the accounts to improve the performance of Philips.
- Drives the performance of the functions in the account team to get it done.
- Systematically analyzes and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends to make proposals for improvement.
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips