- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Vezeeta is a groundbreaking healthcare startup in MENA, with over three million users, a growing portfolio of products, and an expanding geographical footprint. As talent flocks to land in our nest, we single out the most promising caliber and set of skills that would add value and diversity to our team in the MENA region.
Vezeeta’s disruptive strategy, proven working model, and strong financial backing from major Saudi, global, and regional investors, earned it rank by Forbes as one of the top three startups in MENA. The company currently operates in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, and Lebanon. And we’re far from done!
Focused on improving the way healthcare services are deployed, for both patients and providers, Vezeeta revolutionized the healthcare industry. Using proprietary digital cloud-based solutions, the company transformed clinic and physician bookings by creating a singular platform enabling comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every specialty across a multitude of insurance purveyors and medical networks.
Our vision is to create a transformational experience for online healthcare access!
Here’s what an ordinary day looks like, you will:
- Lead, manage and scale a team of Frontend, Backend, Mobile, and Test engineers.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and other teams to define and deliver on the product and technical roadmap
- Establish a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, a high degree of craftsmanship and personal growth.
- Evangelize software development best practices and set a high bar for other engineers to meet
- Lead technical discussions and plans to improve our overall software quality
- Plan, design, communicate and implement reliable, scalable and extensible software systems
Life at Vezeeta:
- Dress for Success: Going strong, relaxed attire
- Flex is bigger than ever: our office accommodates VEEZ 24 hours
- Working hard becomes a habit a serious kind of fun. You get self-satisfaction from pushing yourself to the limit, knowing that all the effort is going to pay off.
- We also have football matches, Ping-Pong tournaments, PlayStation wars and many more
- Explore Egypt with us: Annual trips to Egypt’s most beautiful spots
- Corporate Swag: Every newcomer to our VEEZ family must be prepped with our veez swag; mug, t-shirt, notepads, pens and many more
- We find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication
We at Vezeeta believe that all VEEZ are unique individuals who all are accessible to equal opportunities. We all are treated with respect and valued for who we are. We all contribute in a level of supportive energy and commitment from others so that we can all be successful together.
More than 5 years
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years leading a team of developers
- 5+ years experience building applications with Popular JS frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Ember, etc…) Python and Django, SQL and Relational Databases, REST PIs design (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Deep understanding of continuous integration, automation tools, and processes
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
- Sincere interest in working at a startup and scaling with the company as we grow
Areas that Add to Your Strength:
- Experience or interest in life sciences and healthcare
- Experience in DevOps (Docker) and developing on AWS (ElasticSearch, EBS, etc.)
About this Company
Vezeeta is a groundbreaking healthcare startup in MENA, with over three million users, a growing portfolio of products, and an expanding geographical footprint. As talent flocks to land in our nest, we single out the most promising caliber and set of skills that would add...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com