- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
ArqamFC is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Front-End Software Engineer to help build our client-side applications.
- The role will focus on continuing to developing the visual experience of our product suite, from internal tools such as the data collection software used by our 150+ data collectors, to our flagship SaaS product StatsBombIQ which helps teams across the world interact with our data and much more!
- We will consider experience across a range of software development frameworks and a proven track record of picking up new technologies quickly. We are a new, fast-growing company, with an incredibly full roadmap and are therefore looking for someone who is driven, self-motivated, flexible and comfortable working at a fast pace delivering projects in an iterative manner, in relatively short timelines.
- We are looking for engineers who are equally happy leading and participating in teams.
- We are a globally distributed company, with a technical team in Cairo (Egypt) and a team in Bath (UK) who work very closely together, so excellent leadership and communication skills are critical, as well as experience of working across different cultures and geographies.
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in sports, data analytics, as well as an excellent technical portfolio.
- The position is ideally based full time in our office in Cairo, Egypt, but the location is flexible based on experience and fit with our company. Travel will be required.
More than 3 years
About this Company
Launched in 2017, ArqamFC's aim is to become the world's leading sports data company. We collect and analyze data for all relevant stakeholders in sports: pro-teams, leagues, media partners as well as player agents.
See all Careers and Jobs at Arqam
In early 2019, we merged with StatsBomb, one of...