- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 10% MBO (Management By Objectives)
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Summary of Position:
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Quality Assurance Specialist to be in charge of all quality assurance activities.
- The Quality Assurance Specialist's responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions.
- A QA Specialist is responsible for quality assurance audits and ensures product integrity and that standards are being met. A good QA specialist will know how to troubleshoot systems to ensure reliability, usability, and performance.
- To be successful as a Quality Assurance Specialist you should be incredibly thorough and able to help our
- The company maintains the highest quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and implement quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Perform routine inspections and quality audits.
- Identify and resolve workflow and production issues.
- Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Document quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Make recommendations for improvement.
- Create training materials and operating manuals
- Handle Non-Conformity Reports.
- Define root causes in CAPA and NC Reports.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
3D Diagnostix started the digital CT scan conversion business for dentistry in 2005, supporting the CT imaging department for a leading dental school with 3D reconstructions of oral maxillofacial cases. This need arose from a desire from dental clinicians to advance...
See all Careers and Jobs at 3D Diagnostix