- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- This role is a key one in the Financial Planning and Analysis area. Act as the business partner to Egypt BU Global procurement and Supply Chain Agriculture teams dealing with a different stakeholder across Food and Beverage business.
- Participate in the annual operating plan build-up for direct materials for Egypt business unit.
- Participate in the annual operating plan build-up for Potato & seeds farms for CFI.
- Update commodity prices for Egypt business unit on a monthly basis.
- Cooperate with the AMESA sector GP finance team in monthly rolling forecast cycle and validate commodity prices.
- Monthly commodity inflation reconciliation vs commodity template.
- Monthly spend reconciliation with AMESA sector GP finance team.
- Assist in the monthly RF build-up for Agro commodity for sourcing and In-house farms.
- Monitor seeds distribution vs plan and monitor seeds gain on a monthly basis.
- Monitor monthly performance of direct materials vs Plan and rolling forecast.
- Monitor monthly performance of in-house farms vs plans for MOH and DM.
- Provide monthly cause of change for main commodities vs plan and rolling forecast.
- Provide variance analysis vs plan and rolling forecast on a monthly basis and monitor commodity trends.
- Assist in PO1 monthly COGS review for Egypt BU.
- Quarterly STD cost submission to BU costing team.
- Monthly Agro submission to AMESA sector.
- Monitor, track and actualize productivity initiatives performance vs plan.
- Revise and update STD production BOMs and apply required changes to commodity models.
- Cooperate with GBS team in monthly submission and validation process COGS and Agro.
- Update plantation matrix for in-house farms on a monthly basis for in-house farms.
- Ownership of in-house farms planning models.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in multinational company preferably in FP&A.
- Multitasking and adequacy in meeting deadlines.
- Team player, ability to manage different stakeholders.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to manage a large amount of Data.
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico