- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lead the requirements gathering session with the clients to analyze the AS-IS processes and identify the TO-BE processes and applications requirements to Obtains the signs of the client on the developed deliverable.
- Estimate the level of effort and skills/seniority required for the fulfilment of the proposal.
- Develop the technical proposal to ensure total compliance with the technical aspects and review the overall proposal before submits by the presales team for further action to assure the consistency of the proposal.
- Develop the overall project scope work breakdown structure, highlighting the interdependencies between the tasks and submits to the Project Manager.
- Review the applications and technical architecture deliverables throughout development testing to ensure quality and requirement tractability.
- Negotiate conflicts with relevant stakeholders regarding requirements and consolidates stakeholders agreed to actions, and the final status and decision rationale for all requirements.
- Analyze the client business needs to define the required solution by segregating the solution components and their interaction and prepares and presents the required documents, presentations, demo and PoCs.
- Act as the primary contact between the client and the implementation team to ensure proper understanding of the project requirements and scope.
- Act as a primary member of the solution team to develop the solution architecture.
- Prepare the End to End Solution Architecture with the support of the Software Architects to ensure total compliance with the sold solution and customer needs.
- Review the training material and user manual and conducts package-specific training for the client.
- Develop and review the SOW (statement of work) before signing.
- Evaluate vendors suggested by Pre-Sales team.
- Participate in the initiatives and R&D
- Review/Compile the compliance Matrix to demonstrate the capabilities of the proposed IT platform and submits presales team to compliable in the overall proposal.
- Supervise, review and approve the development of functional specifications related to the proposed applications and obtains the client alignment.
- Act as the technical expert on the project
- Conduct awareness session to the project team to explain project scope and objectives.
- Review all the TO-BE processes and applications requirement deliverables developed by the Software Architect to ensure technical soundness, adherence to the project scope and meeting the customer expectations.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services