- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of an organization to ensure compliance with ethical or regulatory standards.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate testing procedures to meet the specifications of environmental monitoring programs.
- Verify that software technology is in place to adequately provide oversight and monitoring in all required areas.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes
- Conduct a random audit on the department files, process and work cycle to ensure implementing department SOPs.
- Evaluate and submit weakness points and recommendations to cover these gaps to ensure avoiding the risks.
- Register all notes and recommendations after finalizing the audit to ensure effective work operations.
- Follow up with the responsibility for implementing the audit recommendations to avoid the risks.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services
About this Company
Venus International Free Zone for grain trading and marine services has been established towards the end of the twentieth century and the beginning of the twenty first century. Ever since the company has started its operations, it has managed to build a complete working group...
See all Careers and Jobs at Venus International