- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Implements Engineering policies and guidelines, manages and coordinates all Engineering activities in the Engineering unit assigned.
- Manages organization unit assigned, and leads, motivates and develops dedicated employees.
- Implements guidelines and defines functional specific policies, processes or methods to fulfill the superior Engineering strategy.
- Plans and allocates resources and budgets to Engineering projects or activities.
- Drives the development of technical standards and procedures for Solution Engineering.
- Ensures obeying regional laws and regulations.
- Ensures a proficient and capable workforce to conduct the Engineering activities in time and quality.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS