- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
- Analyze any changes in goods or services provided to determine what effect it has on the cost.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs).
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies.
- Prepare budgeting reports (for the company and for each department).
- Analyze and report profit margins.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.