- Experience Needed:
8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Communicating, maintaining and developing the relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure are delivered efficiently
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
- Traveling to on site inspections and project managing events
- Make sure in-house employees or external clients reach their travel destinations on time and with the right accommodations. This means researching destinations and available services; booking hotels, flights, and car rentals; coordinating activities; and managing documentation.
- Resolve any problems with travel or accommodations by using company resolution protocol and communicating with all relevant parties.
- Do a lot of research to find travel deals and evaluate services to find the best quality for the price. They use this knowledge to enhance future travel experiences for employees or clients.
- Spend time processes travel documents according to travel needs and company procedures. They verify itineraries, coordinate payments, document issues, and complete any legal forms.
- Work for corporate entities are responsible for arranging travel accommodations for business visitors
- Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing a corporate travel policy. They also prepare periodic travel budget reports and work to stay within budget.
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
8 to 10 years