- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Reverse Engineering of Switch-gear products to prepare full documentation for all products.
- Standardization of Designs and optimization of mechanical components for
- Developing manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings and schematics.
- Confer with system engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research and analyze customer specifications and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Create customized mechanical parts & assemblies for manufacturing.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Established in 1979, TEPCO has been continuously growing to become one of the major players in the regional market for T&D solutions, products & systems. Through highly progressive engineering and development, TEPCO has been able to satisfy the regional market’s requirements,...
See all Careers and Jobs at TEPCO S.A.E.