- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Create marketing materials for US and Europe markets; identify target audiences and engage new customers;
- Being contact person for our US sales team, provide information to them;
- Search engine optimization for all our websites; increase traffic and visibility;
- Create and implement new content to our websites;
- Maintain our social media presences and website blogs; creating posts and updating company information;
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and activities;
- Collaborate with our marketing manager, sales team, designer and other departments. Report to the German Marketing Manager.
- Financial stability, the account is on support;
- Interesting and challenging projects within professional self-managed teams;
- Friendly team and a comfortable working environment (Cairo office);
- Flexible schedule (8 —11AM start) with a possibility to work assigned hours and/or adjust work schedule as requested by manager;
- 22 working day paid vacation;
- Health insurance;
- Paid sick leave;
- English and German language classes;
- Sports and fitness reimbursement.
Why You Should Work With Us:
- We work as a self-driven team without complex management structures. Our teams make independent decisions without recommendations from the client. We nurture an open, transparent environment where we all enjoy our work.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Evolvice GmbH is a German software services provider with development hubs in Eastern Europe (Ukraine) and Africa (Egypt). The company services the information technology requirements of companies ranging from large corporations to SMEs and startups, counting well-known...
See all Careers and Jobs at Evolvice GmbH