- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for the design, implementation, communication and coordination of all environmental, health, and safety programs and to develop and provide technical and administrative direction on all HSE decisions, which bear critical importance to overall company objectives, operations, and profitability.
- Directs the resources and activities of the department to support the HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the Company Senior Management
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the company to create a culture that prioritizes effective HSE and balances overall associated costs
- Develop internal HSE policies and practices and conduct hazard and risk assessments and change existing, suggesting new recommendations from these assessments
- Responsible for the development of an annual budget recommendations and implementation.
- Provide regular written reports, and updates to the Senior Management Team
- Develop a system to investigate all incidents and ensure proper records are completed and submitted. Assist in implementation of corrective actions as it relates to the incident and ensure that they are communicated throughout the Company.
- Devise, supervise, and coordinate training programs or media which will increase proficiency in safe practices and promote HSE consciousness
- Actively participate in the scheduling of safety meetings across Company locations to review HSE performance and policies
- Address specific legal reporting and record keeping requirements of, as well as other pertinent safety/regulatory compliance matters and ensure operating sites are in compliance
- Assure annual renewal of ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 certification through closing any NCRs (Non Conformance Reports), CAPAs (Corrective and Preventive Actions) that are detected by the HSE Management system
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
Education: University degree in Manufacturing or Engineering.
Experience: Minimum 10 years in similar field..
Languages: Very Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).).
- MS Word Skills Advanced
- MS Excel Skills Basic
- MS PowerPoint Intermediate
- MS Outlook Skills Basic
Working Days: 5 Days/week [Sunday Till Thursday]
Days Off: Two days/Week [Friday and Saturday]
Working Hours: From 07:30am till 04:00pm.
Working Environment: 50%Office & 50% Plants
About this Company
Edita is a leading FMCG company in Egypt & the Middle East. The company holds a leading market share in each of its five segments, a success driven by the company’s reputation for quality and affordability. With five state-of-the-art production facilities encompassing 29...
See all Careers and Jobs at Edita Food Industries