- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Participate as a member of a Testing Team.
- Utilizing the Giza Systems Testing Methodology, analyzes testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project.
- Design testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Execute tasks related to the production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Analyze the results of the testing process and recommends solutions. Understands and uses appropriate automated testing processes and tools.
- Support knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services