- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review the invoices and quotations, calculate the sales tax and the due fees and issue a monthly report to the department in total
- Issue a letter of guarantee from the bank and send it to the client and follow the check cycle to collect cash.
- Translating the financial contract to work in government agencies and opening the insurance file for the new projects in the insurance offices
- Communicate with customers personally and discuss the reasons for delaying payment and review the terms of financial contracts
- Review the latest developments in the field of industry and change the legislation and advise customers on procedures
And debt-payment strategies.
- Recording information about the financial status of customers and efforts in collection.
- Consult social security representatives and be guided by government regulations and tax regulations as rules for determining specific fees.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...