- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for an experience industrial engineer worked in the sheet metal industry who can handle the production process and find ways to prevent waste and inefficiency in production processes.
- He/She will design efficient systems that integrate workers, information, machines, energy and materials to make products.
- The industrial engineer will also design equipment to coordinate production planning to minimize production issues and costs while ensuring products meet quality standards.
- He/She will design, develop and maintain manufacturing routes to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and space.
- The industrial engineer will also make sure the company complies with all industry standards for safety while meeting design standards and guidelines. He/She will also work in a support role as needed on less complex projects.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing
About this Company
The factory is located in 3rd Industrial Zone, 6th of October, Giza, Egypt. Harmony’s facility covers a manufacturing are of 4000m2 and now has excess of over 250 employees. Harmony has drawn on decades of technical experience and modern management to increase their business...
See all Careers and Jobs at Harmony