- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Victoria's Secret is the leading specialist retailer of lingerie and beauty products, dominating the market with modern, fashion-inspired collections, fragrances, cosmetics, celebrated supermodels and world-famous runway shows and creating products on the forefront of fashion and innovation.
- The vision of the business is to create a brand with high emotional content that makes woman feel alluring, sophisticated and forever young – It is all about her! Victoria's Secret delivers a best-in-class, captivating branded customer experience that builds loyalty, not just through the product but through the customer service experience provided by the in store staff.
- You will work with the Store Manager to achieve objectives, ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided by staff and that they have the skills and support required to maximise sales. You will work with a variety of different departments to maintain the effective operation of the store and will provide feedback to the store, brand and area managers around staff and products. You may also be required to deputise for the Store Manager during periods of leave.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Retail
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
- At least 3 years' retail experience (ideally at a supervisory level)
- A secondary/high school education
- An understanding of cosmetics or health & beauty retail
- English language skills, both written and verbal (Arabic language skills are also desirable)
- PC literate.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Alshaya
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots,...