- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide technical and engineering support according to Zewail City request for equipment retrofit, function enhancement and system upgrade.Periodically maintain nano fabrication equipment.
- Trouble shoot and repair the clean room equipment and related supporting facilities.
- Carry out scheduled preventive maintenance, spare parts change and equipment qualification.
- Implement equipment performance and function enhancement, equipment retrofit, and system upgrade.
- Standardize the procedures for equipment operation. Identify problems and related technical issues. Work with colleagues and vendors to solve equipment issues to meet Zewail City needs.
- Record and keep logs of issues and incidents that take place for learning purposes
- Handle administrative duties related to the clean room and ensure the work environment is safe and well maintained at all times
- Prepare reports, deliver presentations, or participate in program review activities to communicate engineering results or recommendations .
- Ensure that all equipment are in perfect conditions and are well maintained
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Higher Education Research
About this Company
Zewail City of Science and Technology is a nonprofit, independent institution of learning, research and innovation. The concept of the City was proposed in 1999 and its cornerstone laid on January 1, 2000. After numerous delays, the project was revived by the Egyptian...
See all Careers and Jobs at Zewail City