- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the role:
- As a Senior Finance Manager for retail, you will report to the Head of Finance and be responsible to lead all strategic and tactical matters for the Finance function and in addition provide direct, proactive analytical support to key functional teams where required. To develop strategies affecting all areas of the business with specific emphasis on maximizing sustainable business profitability and minimizing risk.
- To establish, sustain and develop a Financial Control community that provides timely and accurate reporting of business performance, analysis of business drivers and opportunities and support the overall strategy across the Division, driving efficiency and flexibility. You will provide commercial support to the management team in the areas of cost management, pricing, inventory management
- Establish a proactive community dynamic within Finance of financial control and expertise, providing structured and unstructured training, guidance and coaching for the team.
- Maintains strong relationship with statutory auditors, tax advisers, group finance, legal, etc.to ensure a well-coordinated retail business operation at all times gaining a deep understanding of the interdependencies of business performance and how these can be enhanced.
- To ensure we have a streamlined legal structure in KSA. Continuously work with group legal, treasury and tax teams to put in place a most appropriate legal infrastructure to allow for proper governance in all geographies
- You will carry out timely insight into operational performance review with business functions through operational reports and dashboard as well as ensure timely advice on variances, trends and corrective action to be taken. You will prepare and manage budget, forecast and long term plan along with business presentations to retail senior management team.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...