- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provides technical support and software / hardware troubleshooting to survey personnel.
- Maintains all survey related records of the project.
- Ensure the accuracy of measurements and calculations included in survey data prior to its utilization.
- Calculate and maintain all applicable characteristics of terrain, sketches, maps and reports .
- Supervise the completion of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to land surveys.
- Review all applicable drawings and maps to confirm their accuracy.
- Develop descriptions of property boundary surveys in order to utilize them in performance reports, leases, or other legal documents.
- Input and analyze geodetic measurements and survey data for determining positions and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
- Confirm longitudes and latitudes measurements of applicable features and boundaries in the relevant areas through the use of satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS) and other equipment as and when required).
- Record all survey calculations including figures, contours, positions, and scope of the land surveyed.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Khatib & Alami (K&A) creates, designs, supervises and manages projects that have the potential to better society. We build on our proven multidisciplinary expertise and offer regional urban planning and comprehensive architectural and engineering consulting services. K&A...
See all Careers and Jobs at Khatib & Alami