Skills And Tools:
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice.
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Serves patients by preparing medications, and monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders
- Participate in developing pharmacy staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in the process of clinical programs and training pharmacy staff, interns, externs, and health care professionals.
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Medical Representative - Gharb... - Tanta, Gharbia10 days ago