- Experience Needed:
6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The position will play a role in the planning, execution, and analysis of each channel. A passion for digital storytelling, a natural curiosity, and an interest in home textiles will serve you well in this role.
- The position will often be fast paced with strict deadlines to meet according to service contracts established with marketplaces.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Assist in developing and analyzing paid media strategy across digital, print, radio, etc.
- Own social media calendar: plan assets and write post copy for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Houzz
- Audit social media performance and analyze competitors
- Identify and vet opportunities with influencers in the interior design industry
- Sort, manage, and interpret data in excel, as needed
- Perform intermediate SEO setup on websites including meta title, meta descriptions and optimizing site speed and images.
- Install Google analytics, and setup Views based on website goals.
- Perform PPC and Social Media ad management and consult with merchants on management strategies.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of advertising products, inventory, and pricing by collaborating with Ad-Ops and marketing to understand how to best reach the intended target audience
6 to 10 years
In-depth proficiency in the following:
- In Extra-net Campaigns and reporting - Creating, controlling and optimizations of Extra-net) Campaigns.
- In Promote IQ Campaigns and reporting - Creating, controlling and optimizations
- Promote IQ Campaigns.
- In conceptualizing and submitting and Revising Branded Content across various marketing platforms.
- In creating promotions, and tracking promotion sales across major marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Groupon and Overstock.
- In managing Email marketing for the company and on platforms like Shopify, eBay, etc.
- In managing Google Shopping Campaigns across all outlets for Home City Inc. products.
- In creating reporting metrics in Google Studio, Klipfolio and other such reporting platforms.
- In Extracting and analyzing reports from Oracle NetSuite Platform.
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to conduct research/continual learning to stay abreast of shifting digital marketing best practices and trends
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of SEO concepts
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience using various email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Working knowledge of and experience with online measurement platforms (including but not limited to Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights).
- Working knowledge of and experience with search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, platforms, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred.
About this Company
We created Superior products with the purpose of filling your life with long-lasting luxury.
See all Careers and Jobs at Home city
Superior Brand's extensive and thoughtfully crafted product line includes bedding and bath linens, area rugs, pillows and comforters, accent furniture, and other quality home essentials.