- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The position will play a role in the planning, execution, and analysis of each channel. A passion for digital storytelling, a natural curiosity, and an interest in home textiles will serve you well in this role.
- The position will often be fast paced with strict deadlines to meet according to service contracts established with marketplaces.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Assist in developing and analyzing paid media strategy across digital, print, radio, etc.
- Own social media calendar: plan assets and write post copy for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Houzz
- Audit social media performance and analyze competitors
- Identify and vet opportunities with influencers in the interior design industry
- Sort, manage, and interpret data in excel, as needed
- Perform intermediate SEO setup on websites including meta title, meta descriptions and optimizing site speed and images.
- Install Google analytics, and setup Views based on website goals.
- Perform PPC and Social Media ad management and consult with merchants on management strategies.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of advertising products, inventory, and pricing by collaborating with Ad-Ops and marketing to understand how to best reach the intended target audience
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
In-depth proficiency in the following:
- In Extra-net Campaigns and reporting - Creating, controlling and optimizations of Extra-net) Campaigns.
- In Promote IQ Campaigns and reporting - Creating, controlling and optimizations
- Promote IQ Campaigns.
- In conceptualizing and submitting and Revising Branded Content across various marketing platforms.
- In creating promotions, and tracking promotion sales across major marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Groupon and Overstock.
- In managing Email marketing for the company and on platforms like Shopify, eBay, etc.
- In managing Google Shopping Campaigns across all outlets for Home City Inc. products.
- In creating reporting metrics in Google Studio, Klipfolio and other such reporting platforms.
- In Extracting and analyzing reports from Oracle NetSuite Platform.
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to conduct research/continual learning to stay abreast of shifting digital marketing best practices and trends
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of SEO concepts
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience using various email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Working knowledge of and experience with online measurement platforms (including but not limited to Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights).
- Working knowledge of and experience with search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, platforms, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred.