- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Load balancing and High availability experience.
- Installations and configuration for FTP, NFS, SMB, DNS, DHCP, NTP.
- Ability to do basic Shell, Perl and Python scripting/automation.
- Ability to train other team members on the applications, proper procedures, problem isolation.
- Ability to perform optimization and performance testing, provide technical support for incident response and reporting and provide on-call support.
- Ability to install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and document all aspects of the of the Linux architecture.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
ARPUPLUS is your gateway to the VAS world. We are the mobile VAS pioneer in MENA region & Emerging Markets with a wide range of products headquartered in Cairo. ARPUPLUS is an A15 subsidiary founded in 2003, operating with more than 200 talented employees serving in 12 offices...
See all Careers and Jobs at ARPUPLUS