- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Overall Responsibility / Mission
- Able to fully Integrate with Procurement project requirement and desired of coordination with various project's sections/teams and suppliers to cater Customer's demand / requirement.
- To ensure Correct, Timely and Cost effective procurement from local and foreign vendors.
- To Organize, ensure and monitor in timely manner all Project Procurement activities
- To ensure full adherence with laid down SCM Procurement Policy & Procedures and to keep abreast with required process improvement, in order to develop and maintain an excellent performance with continuous improvement.
Dimensions of Function :
- To contribute to purchasing volume as per defined budget
- Close contact with Procurement office in Siemens AG for timely execution.
- Multiple Interface partners within Siemens Mobility, Siemens Germany HQ and externally with Vendors / Contractors base
Objectives / Main Activities :
- Apply Procurement policy, regulations, methods, process & controls as per Compliance and SCM guidelines to ensure process efficiency and compliance
- Prepares and conducts negotiations to obtain procurement savings in most transparent and complied way with best Terms and Conditions.
- Executes Supplier Management process such as Qualification, Selection, registration, performance evaluation and development)
- Analyze scope of supply, carry out risk analysis and prepare sourcing recommendations
- Alternate sourcing is key lever to maintain competitiveness for acquiring best proposals
- Maintain procurement register in order to monitor and report procurement data
- Daily close coordination with Siemens AG MO procurement office for timely execution
- Identifies particular overall procurement risks, opportunities and market forces to avoid potential damage / exploit potential opportunities.
- Ensure a close cooperation with internal customers (requisitioner) to ensure customer care and early involvement
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
Knowledge / Qualification :
- 4 to 5 years experience in procurement and logistics function
- Has good negotiation skills and fast track finalization of contracts
- Well versed in procurement leadership management, procurement levers and techniques, market knowledge.
- Negotiation skills (in technical industrial procurement is a plus)
- Dealing in individuals having diversified cultural / intellectual background.
- Can converse well in English and Arabic
- Good skills in office package
- Initiative and decision minded
- Team spirit approach and good communication skills
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS