- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- On site physical checking of system functionality. To perform necessary works as per contract agreements considering SLA and always adhering to health and safety requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems in BMS systems. Attend and repair fault calls / achieve 1st time fix where possible / escalate unresolved problems.
- Site attendance is to prioritize as per SLA
- This is the company requirements to meet contractual agreements"
- Complete and make sure all Timesheets / Work Reports and other relevant documentation are received at the main office in the agreed company timescale
- Complete daily relevant information, electronically or physically send to main office weekly as a minimum, personally check with main office for receipt of issued information
- To ensure allocation of contractual time / to enable invoice preparation / to generate revenue"
- To actively represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Provide clear on-site communication / clear understandable works reports / regular communication with the office / fully responsible for timely escalation of any issues or occurrences
- To improve the customer satisfaction survey / to show to our clients we are engaged with them / to retain business and gain new"
- "As required participate in the delivery of Service Projects
- Planned scheduled work / experience and knowledge / cooperation with numerous internal and external customers
- To deliver agreed services / to enhance personnel experience / to generate revenue
- To actively participate in any arranged company training in a positive manner / to actively self-learn wherever possible and be able to demonstrate that learning
- Attend arranged courses / on site experience and training by peers / self-learning tools, books, internet
- To improve individual skill sets and therefore the company ability to provide the high level of service activity expected "
- Attend meetings as required and team tool-box talks.
- Regular process, personnel, site review with gap analysis and business improvement brainstorming.
- Guide the subcontractor team in completing the day to day activity and Develop technical & Soft skills of the technician
More than 5 years
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSC in Engineering
- Working knowledge of MS office packages
- Able to make reports and communicate
- Valid GCC driving license
- Planning, Scheduling,
- Working Knowledge of TBS systems Specializing in Building Automation systems.
- Functional Knowledge of Building Services
- Experience of managing service agreement under a service manager
- Self-motivated with good communication skills with a can do attitude. Possessing a good level of knowledge of relevant technical systems balanced with strong customer focus
- Experience of managing small team.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS