- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Arabic, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu
About the Job
Responsible for establishing risk-based security standards for Amazon focusing on our last mile, and the methods for maintaining & improving those standards, the specific areas of focus include, loss exposure/loss control analysis, investigations of theft & loss, physical security systems & controls, contract guarding service, loss prevention education & awareness programs, background screening, workplace violence & loss prevention audit programs. In order to ensure that the said standards & methods are deployed, in respect of strategic plans, consistently across all logistic network within the region, the jobholder will develop & maintain key relationships & collaborations with leaders across our logistic network last mile. The role will have responsibilities for security & loss prevention strategy in the last mile and will report to the Country Security & Loss Prevention Manager in Cairo, Egypt.
- Functional leadership, risk assessment & management, S&LP performance management, regulatory, legal & labor compliance, compliance to internal standards, budgeting & cost management, physical protection systems, technology & services, Awareness & training for non-S&LP personnel, Handling incidents, Investigations & MO intelligence, Crisis management & resilience, managing key internal & external contacts
- Drive the process by which the compliance loss prevention standards is attained.
- Identify, develop & implement additional loss prevention program elements required to meet the unique needs of the operation last mile businesses.
- Effectively partner with operations & support functions in evaluating current & future business process & initiatives.
- Serve as a member of a coordinated team of loss prevention managers in relentlessly pursuing improvements to company-wide loss prevention program efforts at the country level.
- Perform interior & exterior loss prevention audits, being alert to & responding to any security of loss prevention issues noted at the last mile.
- Encourage & promote loss prevention within the workforce exercising integrity & ethical methods.
- Monitor the last mile facilities for compliance with Amazon security & loss prevention policies.
- Support the development & deployment of cost effective security systems & solutions to mitigate risks at the last mile.
- Establish & use risk assessment process to identify & prioritize risks & mitigation means at the last mile.
- Liaise & cooperate with law enforcement & industry bodies, as well as vendors, suppliers & partners to effectively resolve exposures & mitigate risks.
- Demonstrate knowledge of loss prevention best practices in supply chain, distribution & delivery centers to include application of physical security systems, investigation techniques/laws of arrest, management of contract guards’ agencies, delivery carriers’ loss mitigation techniques.
- Conduct new hire orientation & training.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We connect people and products – opening up a world of possibility. From bracelets and backpacks to tablets and toy cars – we give you access to everything you need and want. Our range is unparalleled, and our prices unbeatable.
See all Careers and Jobs at Souq.com, An Amazon Company
Driven by smart technology,...