- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop and shape the UI / UX in accordance with the project's game design philosophies and artistic directions
- Prioritize, plan, and organize UI output, working with development partners on how best to deliver and execute on the creative vision Concept, iterate, and produce assets throughout all stages of development from pre-viz to final game assets
- Mock-up UX wireframes, collaborating effectively with game design and art, to visually represent game design intentions with a quality visual aesthetic
- Identify and implement best practices, work-flows and pipelines
- Learn new tools and processes that help to elevate the quality of the UI / UX experience
- Communicate with team members about possible solutions and their implementation.
- Improve on personal and professional knowledge
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Games Computer Software
About this Company
We are an Egyptian Saudi company based in Cairo, We are building a workplace based on mutual respect, good humor, and the pursuit of excellence because we believe that great games can only be built by amazing people. Our vision is to create high quality, innovative games that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Meta Information Technology Co.