- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Carrying out regular internal audits for ISO certifications (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO BS OHSAS 18001)
- Producing and submitting a full audit report on each audit undertaken.
- Producing audit summary reports for each audit undertaken.
- Ensuring any non-conformities are listed on the appropriate non-conformities log and corrective actions are assigned to the appropriate party.
- Ensuring all follow-up actions are listed on the appropriate Action plan, and ‘Work In Progress’ comments are provided after an appropriate interval for each action until completion.
- Recommending appropriate changes as a result of the audit management Systems for Quality, Environment and Information Security where necessary.
- Conducting induction training to new joiners on company ISO certifications.
- Responsible for document management systems.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Furniture Manufacturing Retail
About this Company
Mobica was established in 1976 with one factory at Abou Rawash industrial zone producing office furniture. In 2004 Mobica's industrial base had been expanded to include 15 factories occupying an area of 280,000 m² and covering a large scope of business varying from Office,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mobica