- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions or assignments.
- Responsible for reviewing the absence cases & take the required disciplinary action upon company policy.
- Daily follow up the employees attendance.
- Track employees' absences (regular / irregular), and send legal warnings accordingly.
- Receive ,review and audit the overtime sheets of white-collars and Blue-collars send the final to the payroll specialist.
- Responsible for the adding and deletion processes of Medical, Life Insurance.
- Responsible for contracts renewing, and Probation Periods.
- Develop and prepare HR monthly reports.
- The knowledge of Labor Law no 12 for 2003.
- Dealing with governmental sectors.
- Social Insurance Procedures.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Heliopolis University for Sustainable Development (HU) pioneers the introduction of students and the community to sustainable development through a renewed understanding that integrates teaching, learning, research, and practice.
See all Careers and Jobs at Heliopolis University
HU has adopted the “Project...