- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Handle a portfolio of Accounts.
- Research and identify sales opportunity to generate leads, target identification, and classification.
- Reach out to new customers and make presentations to outline Fawry`s service.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Ensure that our service is successfully delivered to customers according to their needs and objects in a timely manner.
- Regularly follow up with clients and respond to their inquiries.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Banking Non-Profit Organizations Telecommunications
About this Company
Fawry is a pioneering Electronic Payment Network, offering financial services to consumers and businesses through more than 65 thousand locations and a variety of channels. Fawry offers a convenient and reliable way to pay bills in multiple channels (online, using ATMs ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services