- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, commission and bonus included
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Achieve sales training operational objectives.
- Prepare and complete action plans, and implementing customer-service standards.
- Determine training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with the management and the team; reviewing results of trainings and evaluating training effectiveness.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Training and Coaching
About this Company
We aim to create a different coaching culture, not just to inspire and motivate but to allow individuals making their own rightful choices & helping others as well, by qualifying Life Coaches and Practitioners via learning NLP –Neuro Linguistic Programming and other result...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mentarcise