- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Hold a full grip of all training programs & services to cover customers inquiries.
- Administrate hosted events (trainings, room rentals, etc. , this includes guests welcoming and registration, trainers’ requirements, venue facilities.
- Act as the point of contact with customers; check, reply and update all communication channels (WhatsApp, FB, Mails, and Calls.)
- Organize and schedule appointments, events and logistics.
- Prepare, collect and monitor invoices.
- Working hours: 8 hours, 5 days a week
- Great opportunity to learn, grow and step up rapidly
- Community based friendly environment
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Training and Coaching
About this Company
We aim to create a different coaching culture, not just to inspire and motivate but to allow individuals making their own rightful choices & helping others as well, by qualifying Life Coaches and Practitioners via learning NLP –Neuro Linguistic Programming and other result...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mentarcise