Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- 5 years of general experience in HR field (including at least 3 years of experience in talent acquisition)
- HR certificate/diploma is a must
- Excellent command of the English language
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with international hiring is an asset
- Experience working on Recruitment Software is a plus
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Creative and analytical thinking skills
- Time and stress management skills
- The monthly net salary offered for this position is in the range of 5500 EGP - 9500 EGP.
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 400 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...